Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Samsung Camera Never Lies: "Flipping Over Food"


I remember food being so good that I wanted to jump up and down or scream out random stuff like "Yippee!" or "Yum, Yum in my tum tum!". Sometimes, I actually did this. The screaming part that is. And now a random thought. I saw Kate from the Gosselin empire in an episode screaming out, "Popcorn! Come get your popcorn!" in a weird, high-pitched, shrieking voice. It kinda freaked me out by the way. But in a humorous, wth-like manner. I know the next question is, "But Dave, why do you watch it?" I'll save that for a later post.

Anyhow, I am yet to eat food that is so out-of-this-world amazing that it makes me want to flip over and turn upside down. I've tasted and eaten food from various parts of the world during my travels and life experiences so far. They have been awesome, perhaps even flipping great! But I never recall feeling to actually flip.

I saw this sign today. I wondered if they read my mind and was sending a subliminal message about how great their food was. Or was it just unique advertising. Our prices are so low, we've turned them upside-down!

 
 

Whatever it was, it certainly caught my attention. What are some weird signs you've seen while out or driving?






The 'Samsung Camera Never Lies' Series is a collection of varied, entertaining, random, interesting, amusing and at times outright hilarious images and pictures. Everything seen is as seen through the lens of a Samsung SGH-T819 phone. All rights reserved to crazy Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills. The events and characters portrayed or seen herein are indeed non-fictitious and have all basis in reality. Hence no real identities or identifying marks, logos or symbols will be seen. Do enjoy this amusing, interesting, occasional 400 word or less, 2 pictures or more mobile chronicle. Do feel free to comment, remark or simply leave your 2 cents worth.
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 spoke already...add your 2¢:

The Peach Tart said...

So did you eat there? Dave I love to cook and will make you a fab meal any time you're in the ATL.

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills said...

The restaurant was closed the three times I passed that way. Ooh! :)

Home-cooked meals are always great!

Unknown said...

hmm, im not sure why they have their sign flipped? if they are going to get such attention they should be...open! haha - near my house we have a soup place called Pho King. that's original, right?

Anonymous said...

Heheh..I saw this sign once in ATL that had so much wrong spelling. And it was by a popular place downtown. That's a shame. Signs tell people what kind of trap (business) you running. Gotta come straight, you feel me?

RJ

Related Posts with Thumbnails